Search This Blog

Monday, September 5, 2016

Coffee for Energy

Whoever thought that sipping coffee will not only satisfy ones' craving for coffee but also --- relieve one from allergies, pains and even go thru the path of being healed?

I never thought that there is a cheaper way of relieving myself from the effects of allergies that my son and I experience every day - and that is just by changing my brand of beverage.

Am taking these beverages with ganoderma lucidium as its active ingredient added to all the coffee variants that we take. Black, latte, mocha, choco even tea and toothpaste and it has not only helped me with my allergies but increased my energy.

Although we do not eat complete food, we always feel energized. We actually eat only for our stomach to have something to chew on not to be re energized.

That is the good thing about what we discovered last December... and it feels good.

Am about to get into the coffee schooling this month, hope I will learn how we got ourselves into the coffee habit :-)


FB Page : Kape De Netib